Easily integrate new and existing MicroStation cells and link the elements using the TRICAD MS® intelligent functions.
Place these cells in a variety of ways, and assign various attributes (user data). These attributes can be stored in the design file and exported to Excel for listing via the Report Manager.
The layout module covers a broad spectrum of functions in the sphere of factory planning. As a user, you have more than 5,000 objects in many different categories at your fingertips. These include areas such as production, workshops and logistics, as well as office, IT & communications, building services and external systems. In addition, the module has parameterized functions for fences, trapezoidal surfaces, partition walls, walls, windows, installation elements, penetrations, doors, bollards, crash protection, barriers and many other areas. (Emergency exits and routes for the emergency services)
- Existing component database
- Component database can be extended
- More than 5,000 objects included as standard
- Bill of equipment of all objects and components
- Assistants to create load bearers and machines
- Trailer, transport vehicles
- Fire-brigade layout (fire protection symbols, indicator lines)
We look forward to the opportunity to tell you more about the Layout module.
Contact us by telephoning +49 6196 76129 0 or send us an e-mail.
The Digital factory design brochure can be found in the download area in the right-hand column.