This Building module will help you design and evaluate complete heating systems in 3D.
For the floor-plan oriented application, use the existing connection routines to connect pipes directly to risers, radiators or boiler tanks. Take advantage from the integrated radiator layouts based on BDH EN 442, the comprehensive selection of hierarchically structured parameterized components and the wide-ranging standard libraries.
In the draft design it is important to take account of maintenance platforms, working platforms and steel staircases, and our TRICAD MS® Stage Engineering / Steel Building module can help here.
- Intelligent components (manufacturer-specific or neutral)
- High performance for complex building systems
- Predimension the heating pipe network
- Bill of equipment of all components, pipelines and insulation
- Interface to Solar Computer heating pipe network calculation
- Interface to mh-Software heating pipe network calculation
- Integrated radiator layout design according to BDH EN 442
We look forward to the opportunity to tell you more about the Heating module.
Contact us by calling +49 6196 76129 0 or send us an E-Mail.
The Building Services Engineering brochure can be found in the download area.