Developed with vehicle operators for use by operating companies, town planning offices or other operators who design rail and road vehicle usage.
Design engineers of various vehicle operators took part in the discussions leading to the development of this tool, with the needs and fundamental planning requirements for problem-free ingress and egress of passengers from platforms, etc., needing to be taken into account in the development from the very beginning. The turning characteristics of rail vehicles are recorded during the design phase, taking account not only of the surface area requirement, but also of pantographs, suspension of overhead lines in tunnels and the swinging out of the vehicle body according to the curve radius.
Economic drafting and implementation of railway infrastructure and stations.
Other TRICAD MS® modules for Building Services Engineering and Factory Planning may also be of interest for the Traffic design sector, and since all the TRICAD MS® modules work in the same way, it is easy for users to learn how to use a new module, for example to design electricity and water supply, for layout planning or emergency exit and emergency vehicle routes to and from platforms.
The implementation and operation of railway and road tracks with the objective of increasing safety and reliability is the most convincing argument in favor of the use of TRICAD MS. With fast planning processes, even taking into account different variants you can shorten construction times, lengthen useful life and reduce capital expenditure.
- Drafting Designers
- Railway Engineers
- Road Construction
- Engineering offices
- Railway designers
- Construction companies
- 2D or 3D, with and without track superelevation
- Based on graphical guiding lines (polylines such as lines, line strings, arcs, complex chains, etc.) rails depicted as 3D lines provide the evelation information
- Intelligent analysis of the route and spatial visualization for inspection purposes
- Calculation routines for a variety of road and light-rail systems, including those with carriage arrangements
- Vehicle dimensions can be adjusted by the user, with a preview
- Vehicle construction with connectors
- Detailed visualization of vehicles for visual control and presentation purposes
- "Attachment" of any vehicle and loading gauge to the vehicles
- Generation of 3D "shell hoses" and envelopes to determine space requirements for vehicles, pantographs and buildings
- Cross sections of these shell hoses provide contour limits and surfaces, such as platform edges, safety areas, contact wire zigzag
- projection of the results as curves in Z=0
- Templates to calculate the laying size on the site
- Templates acting as cross sections allow tunnel tubes to be generated. These surfaces can be imported into a digital environmental model to gerenate the cross sections using road or rail construction programs.
- Configuration can be adjusted by the users
- Intuitive user interface
Many other TRICAD MS® modules can also improve the security and safety of your planning.
Traffic design can do far more than calculate curve radius – with TRICAD MS® you can design the entire ground-laid lines, shafts and grooves Road lighting, bollards and crash-barriers can also be created and visualized. Create your own cells to avoid collisions and store these in the cell selector so that your colleagues can use your cells too, without having to create their own and lose valuable time. The existing cells that have been created can also be modified to your requirements.
Here you find videos to some of our applications concerning Traffic Design.
If you would like to find out what advantages your company could obtain from working with TRICAD MS®, call us on +49 6196 76129-0, or send an E-Mail to info@VenturisIT.de.